Re: Keeping Our Fingers Crossed
Being JLR's dad, is he really that good of a kid? I'm flattered as I see this to say I raised a good young-un. He's having surgery on his right knee pretty soon, he's toughed that out since the first of football season. Thank you for your kind words though, I like to hear good things about him because it compliments me and his mother as well. We are very proud of him. He has seemed to earned a lot of the grown-up respect. Has a rough time being told by his peers that he fakes his injuries and everything else. But I've iced him down many times after matches and games. I'm just glad you respect him Indian_Dad and twenty_7. Is he that good of a boy?
Re: Keeping Our Fingers Crossed
Indian_Dad is at work at the moment but I'll respond, because I feel the same way he does. JLR is genuinely a good guy. Very personable, great attitude, hard worker.
The "oh you're faking it" lines are as old as the hills. No school is immune from folks that say unwarranted things like that.
Re: Keeping Our Fingers Crossed
This is his bus driver, and he is that good of a kid. So is his younger brother.